Time for a September recap! Between TTC updates, how much money I make blogging and Zoey’s new way of talking, I shared lots of things I haven’t before. This post is really honest, I talk about things I normally wouldn’t for fear of being judged or coming off as bragging. I am trying to live my life in a more transparent way though. This post is building towards something serious and super honest I want to talk about soon. Something really personal that I think I need to discuss. I don’t know if I am brave enough. But my monthly recaps are a step in the right direction. SOOOOO without further ado, here are my favorite things from September.
8 Incredible Things About My September
1. Kris got TWO job interviews for REAL DOCTOR jobs!! So proud of him. I talked about all the places we could be living next year in this post.
2. Zander is completely confident walking now! He started walking around 10 months, but he is a pro now.
3. My blog had an amazing month! My friend Summer and I challenged each other to make $5000 in sponsorships this month and we both did more than double that. SO proud of us. My ultimate goal is to make more than Kris when he is a doctor 😜💪🏼.
4. We planned a month long hotel stay in Yonkers, NY for one of Kris’s audition rotations. SOO expensive😭 – BUT I am so excited for the experience.
5. We flew to St. George and saw my family again after almost a whole year apart! My mom had no idea we were coming, it was the best surprise!! I am still shocked that she opened the door for us when we woke her up at 2am (our flight was delayed and we got in really late). We also got to explore Las Vegas while we were there.
6. I made a huge realization. I CAN handle being pregnant again at some point in my life. NO I have not forgotten how traumatic Zander’s pregnancy and birth were. The idea of being pregnant still gives me anxiety, but personal battles this year have taught me how strong I am. Also, Zander is perfect. The pain is so worth the little person. I am no longer afraid of doing hard things to create the life I want. We are NOT trying. Just thinking about it.
7. I auditioned for American Idol! I really have been meaning to do a vlog about the whole experience because it was amazing! But the gist of it is I was invited to a personal audition with the producers, met with them twice and the second time they told me NO. It was such a good experience and I plan to share why soon.
8. Zoey started speaking with punctuation, she hears me voice text people and copies it 😂. She also will say (straight face), ha ha ha, just like I do when I voice text. It seriously completes my life when she says things like, “I like this game! Comma comma comma. Ha ha ha.”
Those things definitely don’t totally sum up how awesome September was, but they do give you a flavor. Stay tuned for some more serious elaborations on one or two things I mentioned in this post.
The pictures in this post are from our Saint George trip! I wandered around the house one day capturing candid moments of the family. It was so beautiful and wonderful to see them all again. I can’t believe how grown up and mature my baby brothers are! I remember changing their diapers and rocking them to sleep at night, and now they are cool teenagers and like girls and go to parties and take college courses, HOW?!?! It was so good to see them all!
What was your favorite part of September? Let me know in the comments!
Keep scrolling for more pictures or…